This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2019 MCSCC GCR

Here is the final revision of the MCSCC 2019 GCR. It includes all changes since the end of last season through the December board meeting.

Note the "Special Safety Announcement" document that contains safety rule changes that will take effect for the 2020 season.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Integra111; 03-25-2019, 02:01 AM.
    Jared Cromas
    SCSCC Race Steward
    #111 ST2 Red 2000 Honda S2000
    #111 FP Gold/Blk 1990 Acura Integra

Originally posted by Integra111 View Post
    Here is the first revision of the MCSCC 2019 GCR. It includes all changes since the end of last season through the December board meeting.

There will be at least 1 more revision (probably 2) before the season starts with the Jan, Feb, and Mar meeting content. Once the season starts the GCR will be fixed for the 2019 competition year for consistency.
    The GCR on the website has been replaced with the 2019 RevA version.
    Silver Gray 2004 BMW M3 CSL
    HSAX Car #05
    Midwestern Council Website Guy

Comment

I updated the original post to the latest GCR, 2019 Rev B. I have provided it to the webmaster as well, so it will also be up on the MCSCC webpage soon.
      Jared Cromas
      SCSCC Race Steward

Comment

I updated the original post to the latest GCR, 2019 Rev C. This also includes a special safety announcement that includes the safety rules that will take effect for the 2020 season. I have provided it to the webmaster as well, so it will also be up on the MCSCC webpage soon.
        Attached Files
        Jared Cromas
        SCSCC Race Steward

Comment

Both have been posted to the Council website.

Currently the 2020 Safety Equipment announcement is available as a link under the GCR homepage tile, under an Announcement heading on the Forms & Files page, and as a new blog post.
          Silver Gray 2004 BMW M3 CSL
          HSAX Car #05
          Midwestern Council Website Guy

Comment

Working...
          X