Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Performance family sedan crafted into a trophy winning racecar! w/ample trunk space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance family sedan crafted into a trophy winning racecar! w/ample trunk space

We have been racing in Champcar, this car would be great in this series. I just learned about about Midwest Council this summer I am looking forward to going to my first event soon!

Yes, our Bad@$$, light weight, 2002 Nissan Maxima 6 speed LSD is for sale. Race prepped and track ready now! Just raced in ChampCar July 14-15 at Brainard and got 3rd in class Saturday on Comp. Course, 2nd in class and 3rd overall Sunday on Donnybrook with a couple knuckleheads driving and a master cylinder that went (Yes, its fixed now and she brakes like dropping an anchor). Too many upgrades to list (email if you want details). Car will do 2hrs between fuel stops. Fun, FAST and RELIABLE car. If you re looking to upgrade your ride or just getting into the sport, you won t be disappointed. Comes with spare motor and trans (not running) all sensors, coils, 8x 17x8 wheels and more. A STEAL at $7000 for a race ready, podium car.

We are open to offers, but serious inquiries only please. She is an amazing car but we have a 1979 Camaro in the works and need the $$. Location: Lacrosse, WI

Last edited by mike.gehri; 07-26-2018, 01:40 PM. Reason: I can't use - or ' in my post? I had to remove them.
Working...
X