W2W Car Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2W Car Numbers

Hello again folks, is there a published list of W2W Car numbers/Class? I need to check if my intended number for ITA is available for this coming season (2019). Thank you.

The reserved car number list for W2W is maintained by our licensing director - John Boldt. You can email him at licensing.MC@gmail.com for further information. If you're new to MCSCC, you cannot request a permanent/reserved car number until you have an MCSCC W2W license.
    John Lewis
    Timing & Scoring
    Forum Gnome,
    Safety & Rescue Chief (Ret.),
    and in a previous life - #39 F440 and F500

Comment

There is a list at this forum topic that was current late last year (201. You can use that as a guide for now. If you can tell me the number(s) you are interested in, I can weigh in on if the current holder is a regular or has moved classes (and the number will likely be open on any given weekend). As John mentioned, you can reach out to the licensing director for a current list.
      Jared Cromas
      SCSCC Race Steward
      #111 ST2 Red 2000 Honda S2000
      #111 FP Gold/Blk 1990 Acura Integra

Comment

Gentlemen, so I can apply an interim number (if no conflicts) on the car in order to attend Driver's School this April and will have to wait until I get a non-novice W2W license in order to reserve the number? Ok. Integra111 - I tried to click the forum topic link but it's not working. I would very like to use number 27 in ITA if it's available. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting. I guess you can browse to it manually. Home>Forum>General Discussion>Wheel to Wheel Discussion>Wheel to Wheel Car Number List. #27 is available in the ITA group and I didn't see anyone using it this year. Ask your instructor sometime during the day, maybe at the end while waiting for the presentation of licenses, how to request a permanent number when you upgrade to a full competition license.
          Last edited by Integra111; 01-24-2019, 05:09 PM.
          Jared Cromas
          SCSCC Race Steward
          #111 ST2 Red 2000 Honda S2000
          #111 FP Gold/Blk 1990 Acura Integra

Comment

OOOPS!!! I am totally embarrassed as to not finding the info myself. Thank you to all for being patient and not flaming me. Hope to see everyone at the track.

Comment

This forum is not like many that you may visit and post at. We are here to help anyone who needs it. Give info to anyone who requests it. Direct them to where they can find it.

I have raced in ITA for the past 7 years. I may or may not race this year as I plan on selling my car at some point. I hope to attend the drivers school in some capacity.
              Oh, and I don't race a Miata!
              First Race Car - ITC 1980 Ford Fiesta #80 MCSCC Champ 1989 & 1994
              Second Race Car - ASR 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra "R" #58
              Current Race Car - ITA 1988 VW 16V Scirocco #80

Comment

Working...
              X