Race Staff Registration is Open for VSCDA 6/15-6/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Staff Registration is Open for VSCDA 6/15-6/17

Volunteer registration for the VSCDA Blackhawk Vintage Classic XXVI in MSR for their event Friday 6/15 - Sunday 6/17 is open. Online registration can be found at: msreg.com/MCVSCDA1.
    Last edited by Wrecker1; 06-04-2018, 07:06 AM.
    John Lewis
    Timing & Scoring
    Forum Gnome,
    Safety & Rescue Chief (Ret.),
    and in a previous life - #39 F440 and F500

Reminder - we're still looking for volunteers.
    John Lewis
    Timing & Scoring
    Forum Gnome,

Comment

I am interested in volunteering Saturday but would I need white shirt and pants? It has been at least 20 years since I last volunteered so I'm assuming that I would have to get some rudimentary training? Thanks.

Comment

We can train on site, you will be put with experienced people, don't worry about that, just come out and experience the second best seat in the house. White clothing is the preferred color for corner staff, but not required. You do want to avoid yellow, red, black, blue and green, but a grey or non bright shirt and jeans is certainly acceptable. Hope we see you there!

Comment

OK, I'm registered and ready to go. What time should I report to race control? Hope to see all of you great folks there!

Comment

I see you signed up for Saturday, first cars are on track at 8:30am, so the normal MC volunteer meeting would be 8am at the base of the tower. Start time is a little later on Friday morning so not positive, but 8:15 Friday is likely safe. Hope to see you there. If you are running late just come upstairs to central control and someone will help you get were you are needed. Cheers

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped staff this weekend. We put over 130 cars on track each day, two rounds of practice and qualifying, three rounds of races per group plus separate specialty races - an Enduro, a Spridget race, a TransAm/B Sedan race plus the Father Day's Scramble.
              Last edited by Wrecker1; 06-18-2018, 07:30 AM.
              John Lewis
              Timing & Scoring
              Forum Gnome,

Comment

Working...
              X